Job Type: Full-Time
The Bay City Downtown Management Board and Development Authority is seeking a full time Administrative Assistant/Marketing Specialist for immediate hire. The ideal candidate for this job is resourceful, a good problem solver, reliable and organized. Assuring a steady completion of workload in a timely manner is key to success in this position.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate and manage Downtown Bay City-sponsored events
- Manage various social media platforms – demonstration of experience required.
- Oversee the content of the Downtown Bay City website
- Process accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll
- Manage the distribution of parking permits for approximately 300 downtown employees. Includes inventory, invoicing, collection and processing of permit payments
- Schedule, organize and attend all board meetings and record notes for meeting minutes
- Generate memos, emails, reports and requests for proposals when appropriate
- Assume responsibility for maintenance of office equipment
- Maintain office supplies by checking inventory and order items
- Respond to questions and requests for information
- Answer all incoming calls and assume other receptionist duties
- All other duties as assigned by the Executive Director
- Must be available to work 8:30 am – 5:00 pm Monday through Friday, as well as attend monthly early morning meetings and events as requested and/or required.
- Minimum two years administrative skills
- Marketing and social media management skills is a must (please provide examples)
- Event planning experience (please provide examples)
- Strong organizational, project management, problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office with expertise in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Knowledge of QuickBooks is a plus
- Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment
- Negotiable based on experience
Please email resume with cover letter to email@example.com by December 27th . Resumes submitted without cover letter will not be considered.